FAQFAQ S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
RechercherRechercher ProfilProfil
MembresMembres Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
GroupesGroupes ConnexionConnexion
eye of judgment
Tous l'univers du jeu eye of judgment PS3

Reiss Nelson, Eddie Nketiah, Joe Willock: Arsenal youngsters

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    eye of judgment Index du Forum -> GENERAL -> News, informations et sorties ...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Titan

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 鼠 Rat
Point(s): 13
Moyenne de points: 0,72
ID PS3: 123
MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Mar - 08:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Reiss Nelson, Eddie Nketiah, Joe Willock: Arsenal youngsters Répondre en citant

แทง บอล Arsenal are 13 points behind fourth-placed Tottenham in the Premier League, leaving Europa League success as their only realistic hope of earning a Champions League spot for next season. So should Wenger prioritise youth domestically?

Ainsley Maintland-Niles has been the flag-bearer for Arsenal's academy this season, making 23 appearances in all competitions including six Premier League starts, but who else is pushing for more involvement?

Wenger is under pressure to get results after an underwhelming campaign, but in Reiss Nelson, Eddie Nketiah and Joe Willock, there are three more rising stars in the frame. We assess their prospects ahead of Arsenal's meeting with Stoke on live on Sky Sports on Super Sunday.

Reiss Nelson
Reiss Nelson is arguably the most exciting young player on Arsenal's books. The teenager was handed his first professional contract shortly after his 17th birthday last at the start of 2017. He then put himself on the first-team radar with a string of eye-catching performances in pre-season.

Arsene Wenger was as impressed by his temperament as his technical ability. "He has shown that he can dribble, go past people and he isn't fazed by the occasion," he said after Nelson's starring display in a 5-2 win over Benfica in the Emirates Cup. "He looks confident and it's good for him to play in these kind of games." แทง บอล

Eddie Nketiah
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's arrival at the Emirates Stadium in January and Alexandre Lacazette's imminent return from injury could be bad news for Eddie Nketiah's immediate first-team prospects, but many supporters would be happy to see him given more opportunities.

Nketiah, who joined Arsenal from Chelsea as a youngster, has been a cult hero at the Emirates Stadium since October, when he stepped off the bench in an EFL Cup tie with Norwich, equalising with his first touch and heading the winner in extra-time. "Eddie, Eddie, Eddie," was the chant from the stands, with Wenger praising his instinctive finishing ability afterwards.

Joe Willock
Chris Willock's decision to walk out on Arsenal for Benfica in the summer was a disappointing one for his boyhood club - he was regarded as one of their most talented young players - but it has been offset at least to some extent by the emergence of his younger brother, Joe.

Willock Jnr, a rangy central midfielder with good passing ability, made his senior debut as a late substitute against Doncaster Rovers back in September and his first start in a Europa League tie away to BATE Borisov a few days later. After further appearances against Red Star and Norwich, he was rewarded with a new long-term contract in November. แทง บอล

MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Mar - 08:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
Titan

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Avr - 10:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jack Wilshere would be a strong signing for Chelsea this sum Répondre en citant

sbobet asia Dennis Wise has urged Chelsea to sign Jack Wilshere if he is allowed to run down his Arsenal contract and leave for free this summer. Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger admitted on Thursday he does not know if the England midfielder will sign the deal that has been offered to him, opening the door for other clubs to swoop and land him for nothing when the transfer window opens.

Newly-promoted Wolves have been linked with Wilshere, along with Manchester City, Liverpool, Juventus and AC Milan - but Wise wants to see his former club Chelsea move for him because he believes the England international is better than some of their current midfielders. "If Chelsea needed a midfield player I would definitely take Jack Wilshere," he told The Debate on Sky Sports.

"He's free, he's 26-years-old and he's proved he's come back to full fitness. You see the money they've paid for Danny Drinkwater and Tiemoue Bakayoko and I think he's better than them. "I'm sure Arsenal fans wouldn't like me saying this, but he's for nothing if he's walking away. Go and have a go at him. Go and take him." He added: "I can't see him going to Wolves. I think he'll get a better club than Wolves. "At 23, what would you have paid for him? £40m? Would I play him in the Chelsea team now? Yes, I would. sbobet asia

"I'd sit him alongside N'Golo Kante and I'd play him."
Wilshere's career has been plagued by injuries and he spent last season on loan at Bournemouth after falling down the pecking order at Arsenal. But he has played 19 Premier League matches already this season and Wise believes other clubs would be willing to gamble on the player's fitness. He added: "He's a bit of a leader, I'm telling you. He gets stuck in, he doesn't mess about and he has got a presence. I like him, I'll have him. Send him down to Chelsea!

"I think he would be a great asset to them, I really do.
"His injury record is what it is. Someone could get injured tomorrow, so that doesn't matter. He has proved he has come back to get away from these injuries. "How long do you stick that enigma on him? He has proved himself over the last year what he's capable of. He's got himself back to playing top football. "You think to yourself 'well done Jack.' Everyone was writing him off 18 months ago, but he has shut them all up. "His timing is spot on. His agent must think they are in a really comfortable position." sbobet asia

MSN
chanoudom
Titan

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Avr - 10:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool fans blast Joe Gomez after West Brom draw Répondre en citant

Liverpool drew 2-2 away at West Bromwich Albion on Saturday afternoon. maxbet

Liverpool decided to change up their side for Saturday's trip to West Bromwich Albion, but they could only muster a 2-2 draw at The Hawthorns. The Reds are busy preparing for Tuesday's Champions League semi-final clash with Roma, and that meant that Jurgen Klopp rotated his side in order to save some stars for the Anfield bout.

When Danny Ings opened the scoring in the first half, Liverpool appeared to be on their way to victory over the relegation-bound Baggies, with Mohamed Salah seemingly securing the win by making it 2-0. However, West Brom rallied and pulled one back through Jake Livermore, before Salomon Rondon grabbed a late equaliser to send Liverpool home with only a point, after being in a seemingly unassailable position. maxbet

Klopp won't be too impressed with that, and one player who is unlikely to be making an appearance against Roma is defender Joe Gomez, who struggled at West Brom.The youngster started at right back against West Brom but didn't impress at all, with Trent Alexander-Arnold almost certainly set to make his return against Roma. Fans took to Twitter to slam the England international, suggesting that his concentration levels aren't good enough and he simply should't play at right back, with others claiming that Liverpool need to loan him out or even sell him this summer after his poor displays. maxbet

MSN
chanoudom
Titan

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 05:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: EVERTON SET TO MOVE FOR SWANSEA CITY MIDFIELDER KI SUNG-YUEN Répondre en citant

แทง บอล สด Everton are reportedly set to launch a bid to sign Swansea City midfielder, Ki Sung-yeung, upon the expiration of his contract this summer with the Welsh Premier League side. Ki, a player who has been with Swansea for eight years, has amassed 99 national team appearances with South Korea whilst also scoring 15 goals and registering ten assists in his time with the club.

Everton will be able to sign Ki on a free transfer, and the South Korean will be expected to demand a sizeable weekly salary for moving north to Merseyside. With the Toffees reportedly set to part ways with Sam Allardyce at the end of the current campaign, a new manager, potentially Marco Silva if previous interest is re-ignited, could be set to deploy Ki as either a holding midfielder or in a more attacking position as a number ten during the 2018/19 campaign. แทง บอล สด

Therefore the signing of the South Korean will unquestionably be appealing to an Everton hierarchy who, with the partnership of owner Farhad Moshiri and Director of Football Steve Walsh, have got a number of key transfer decisions wrong in their tenure to date, including Sandro Ramirez, Davy Klaassen and Michael Keane – all of whom have considerably underperformed in the current campaign. The signing of Ki on a free transfer would represent excellent value to Everton, though it is unlikely they will be the only party interested in his services, with the likes of AC Milan and West Ham also marked as suitors of interest. แทง บอล สด

MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Reiss Nelson, Eddie Nketiah, Joe Willock: Arsenal youngsters

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    eye of judgment Index du Forum -> GENERAL -> News, informations et sorties ... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation